Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This was supposed to be easy....right...?

You would think that after all the hard work that I put into making a blog site, I would get the url down to invite friends to read this mess. You would think....

So after 30minutes of  google talk with Autumn, and facebook chatting with Amanda, I finally found myself. See all of those people who are out there looking for themselves just need a blog.

Todd, asked me after all that, what I was going to blog about. I guess it will be random thoughts for the day.. Blogs about my dreams will show up from time to time. It will give me a release with out posting all my business on my facebook.

I hope that it will help me embrace  my weakness of grammar and spelling. Maybe I will stop putting random commas everywhere and actually use correct punctuation.
I have found that you can post all kinds of feel good stuff and you get a couple "likes" here and there, but miss spell Pork Chop and it lasts forever. lol

This pretty much sums up blog #2. I look forward to having something more profound for next time.

SJN 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment